Monday, October 27, 2014

The Wedding | "The marriage is to be held in honor among all..."

Well, the busiest 6 months of my life thus far are finally behind me. As I look back on our Engagement/Wedding planning months, I am overcome with gratefulness. God was there through it all. He truly provided, where provision was needed. Thomas and I are grateful as well to our family, friends, and all the other angels that assisted us in preparing for that day.

December 3, 2012 I wrote in my diary:
 "Thomas Paine, I think I might just love you. I think one day I might just marry you. But until that day I'll love you silently. Love Koti"

I never would of believed that that day would come, but September 20, 2014 it came, and it came so beautifully. I will never stop thanking the Lord for bringing us together. I never thought that I could be as happy as I am right now. I love my new husband with every part of my heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

 "The marriage is to be held in honor among all..."
Hebrews 13

Below are some pictures from our Wedding:
The Bride


The Groom


The Wedding Party




The Mothers



The Fathers



The Grandparents


The Ceremony







The Couple







The Reception








Her Family




His Family



Our Family


On the best day of my life not only did I gain a Husband and a brand new family began, but I gained 13 new family members and 2 great families were joined together. 

Here is a link to Thomas's post about our wedding: http://constant-survival.blogspot.com/2014/10/married-honeymoon-and-hilton-head-south.html

I praise the Lord for all the joy He has brought to my life! 
In His Arms, 

<3 D 

5 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm so happy for you and Thomas, Koti! May God bless your marriage and use you as a witness to the beauty and sanctity of marriage, and it's picture of Christ and the church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderfully beautiful, Koti. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! It looks like it was a lovely wedding!
    If you want to see what I've been doing the last few years, you can check out my website at www.priscillajkrahn.com

    God Bless you two!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the delightful smiling faces at the wedding. The bride and groom are looking great and these pictures from the wedding also came out wonderful. My best friend’s wedding is just a few days away, and I’m very excited to be attending the ceremony which will be held at one of the popular event halls for rent.

    ReplyDelete